Buffs4Life Golf Ball Drop
June 26, 2017
Following the 12th Annual Buffs4Life Golf Tournament!
Buffs4Life, a non-profit 501(c)3, dedicated to helping past University of Colorado athletes and coaches in need, will host its 12th Annual Golf Tournament followed by the Buffs4Life Golf Ball Drop, on June 26, 2017 at the Omni Interlocken Golf Course.
Buy 1, 10, 50, 100 golf balls...you choose! All for a great opportunity to support Buffs4Life and to win prizes such as:
- CU Away Game Trip for 2
- BMW Mountain Getaway including car lease and lodging.
- Hyatt's Explore North America-3-Night Stay at Select Hyatt Hotel Locations in North America with Airfare for 2
- Walter’s and Hogsett – Luminox CU Watch
- Premium Seating for CU Home Game
- CU/Buffs4Life Pop Up tent-perfect for tailgating
- Plus other prizes!
- And everyone who purchases a golf ball will be eligible to win a trip to Australia/New Zealand or a London and Paris luxury trip for two…based on random drawing.
What is a Golf Ball Drop?
A Golf Ball Drop is just as it sounds, after the tournament, we will drop golf balls out of a helicopter on a target. Every ball purchased becomes an entry into a very unique raffle event. Your golf ball(s) will be dropped from a helicopter and if your entry lands closest to one of the pre-set targets, you will win some great prizes
12th Annual Golf Tournament Schedule of Events
8:00 - 9:45 Registration and Breakfast
10:00 Shotgun Start
3:30 Golf Ball Drop
4:00 Dinner and Awards
Omni Interlocken Golf Course
800 Eldorado Blvd
Broomfield, CO, 80021
$300 per golfer (includes green fees and cart, gift bag full of golf goodies and other items from our sponsors, plus great food and beverage before, during and after from Pasta Jays, Bad Daddy Burgers, Fate Brewery, G-Que BBQ, Miller Coors and Pepsi)
For more information on the golf tournament and to register, go to www.buffs4life.org or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t play golf or can’t make the tournament, you can still participate! Anyone who purchases golf balls is more than welcome to be a part of the Ball Drop at the conclusion of the Golf the tournament (Approximately 3:30 PM), however, you need not be present to win.